Credits: Sonia.C


foreword
missyhappygolucky is a union of two blogs i previously owned, namely a-girl-like-joanne(March 2005- Feburary 2007) and part-of-joanne(March 2007- September 2007). instead of the continuation of the name sotong, missyhappygolucky is choosen because most of my friends think i used to behave like one. unfortunately, this attitude has disappear with time. i hope with the use of this name will allows it to return and be part of me again.

all posts are original entries. be warned that some of the entries might disgust you. i have to admit i feel extremely upset to know i have a childish past. (things are better later when i start using proper english) still, i managed to surpress my urge of editing them, so to present you the exact person i was.

THANK YOU for being interested to find out about my past.

dated: 29 July 2009

archives
March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 |

affiliate
sotongintehpeng

entries
Thursday, April 13, 2006
HOT ARH..!
my coputa gettin sot-er and sot-er..
it’s lack bcux it’s old..
but hor.. dunno why.. the intana oso sot sot de leh..
happy happy online, NOT happy AUTO disconnect nah..
pek chek arh..
lao niang (old mother) la-the sleep then surf net arh..!
lolx..

so,dun ask why I so long neber update hor..!
hee =P


beli busy arh..
got superteen worksoap for 3 days leh..

~first day~
ken cum in talk and talk, we kopi and kopi notes, then he told us jokes after jokes , I laughed and laughed lyk siao cha bo (mad women)..
whahahaha..
all e jokes beli huang (yellow) lor..
then ernest come in talk talk..
he beli fierce lor..
tats y lesser & lesser ppl cum fer ta wrksoap lah.. ( lolx..not true okay..!)
I stil re-mdm-ber those mind games ken & ernest play with us..
I stil rmb those mind games ken & ernest played with us..
"resist it" & "try to resist it" are two beli different thingy..
they can dance beli well with ah bu na na music..
sat arh..!
~second day~
don’t see ken’s actions lyk beli idiotic,he beli li hai (super) de lor..
he wore this tight tight t-shirt & all his muscles revealed leh..
SO MAN..! (lolx)
but I’m gonna miss him a lot, cux he’s goin fer reservice tml mornin..
wah lau, the army ppl v bad leh..
snatch ken frm us..
then hu do ah bo na na dance fer us..?!?!?! (lolx)
I tin ernest beli bad..
he hor, made us laugh, made us angri, ayhw smash glass cup, made us curse our papa mama, then made us cry..
wah lau, he super psycho de lor..
"i dun lyk eu, I dun hate eu, I onli haf a job to do".. ( he lyk to say tis line lor..)
make us cry like siao is ya job meh..?
got ppl say "it’s a waste of tym" but I thot otherwise..
it’s meaninging and had made me realised lots of things lor..
I finished 3 pac of t-su lor..
tml must brin 5 pac arh..
neber noe when he makin us cry again.. -_-"’
then we played memori game..
wah lau, the resourcers beli noisy leh..
play music summre ask us to be faster faster..
summor cum disturb me..
still, it’s beli fun..
~third day~
buai buai ken..
todae got gabriel, tweetybird & alvin-look-a-like cum up talk talk to us..
a bit bo-rin lor..
today all about study tipsss..
useful de lor..
but sad, no closing..
cux muz invite parent cum..
but onli my mum and cliston’s mum wana come..
aiyo. our sch de parent not v enthu lor..
we played memori game again..
fun de lor..
then in grp, we were asked to make up a story of the factors of different SS topic so we can rmb it better..
whahaha..
my grp story was "conflicts among countries"
whahaha..
I think e story beli funny lor..
(go view yihui blog..got the story..!)
evy grp cum out with beli unquie stories, thot I was not listening..
lolx..
afta dinner, we begged ernest to play psycho stunts..
dien became iron rod leh..
his head on a chair while his legs on other chair..
can imagine anot..?his body was in the midst of air summor didn’t fall off leh..!
he steady de, v strong..
then I was asked to step onto his stomach & thngs..
ernest had to carry me up mah..
he was so quick that before I realised it, I was oredi on dien..!
I kana shocked..
ernest accidentally hurt his back lor.. (beli pai seh)
then ernest psycho marcus and jianwei into feathers..
then they being lifted up by 8 fingers..
wow..!
super-psycho king arh..
it end in a fun way..
yet,it has ended..
we stayed back a little longer, thankx the personnals and took photos.. *saded *
(got chance then I put it online okay..!)

there's still alot mor i didnt read..feel free to read yihui's one..cux got more info..

_three complains
`` wah lau,we stayed in the AVA rm frm 8am-9pm leh..!summor ask us go hm do sum hmwrk..!sumre afta da wrksoap we got eng SA1 leh.. we dead beat liao lor.. nvm.. lyk end up didn’t do oso
`` that F hell bitch kept followin my darling weina.. bitch off leh..! u deserve no friends.. we talk we happy leh, u cum in chop our conversation fer wat..? summor is weina ask me qns, not u lor..! stil wana act cute infront of my ex-husband.. u go die!!
``guys.. be mor considerate leh.. ava rm oredi beli cold.. stil on fan summor.. u guys on a while I wont say anythin de lor.. on for hrs..! blow my legs until frezzin arh..! sihui’s legs too.. my fingers freeze then my legs freeze.. it’s super duper cold de lor.. u all wear long pants so what.. I make sure one day you all wear SKIRT then I blow ur legs with strong wind for hrs then u noe arhh..!

_three compliments
``thx all the personnals..! I’ve learnt a lot frm u guys u noe.. u guys brought fun & laughter for me in these three days.. I’ll never forget ya..
`` thx uncle daniel for preparing our meals.. quite nice lah.. effort appreciated..!
``thx HS for giving me this chance to attend this wrksoap.. whr can u find a place whr u learn & enjoy at e same time..? it’s superteen lor..!

tat’s about it..
look out for new posts okay..!

Joanne