

|
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Am I dreaming..? I felt like I’ve had fallen off a cliff.. the surrounding is pitch dark.. I streached my hands a source of help.. My fingers were pricked by those thorns of that beautiful red rose.. They say;a stalk of red rose symbolises warm and love.. But I’ll say;that stalk of red rose will only symbolises harm and cruelty.. Will I be able to find my way,towards the rays of hope..? I felt no sense of belonging.. I was looked down,always depised.. Where did Confidence and Hope went too..? Pls don’t abondon me.. I need you.. Love for you turned out to be a torture to myself.. Every single word you said were like needles,poking into my heart.. You always wanted me to grow and understand how to be a useful and righful person.. But you were never a good example.. Pls..show me that you are brave enough to admit your mistakes,not accusing me for what I did not do.. I may be wilful and forgetful but I’m not the little and insensible girl you knew before.. I’m your daugther,not your transporter or a rubbish bin.. I need your Love,Trust and Respect.. Until then,I’ll be willing to lend you my ears to heard you speak.. I plead you.. Don’t scold me,encourage me.. Don’t think that I cant never be serious when I want to.. Don’t blame me because you were frustated.. Don’t talk to me,listen first.. Don’t say you knew me inside out because you don’t.. Will you ever be able to do all these..? I doubt so.. But,I’m always willing to wait until the day comes.. ![]() Joanne |