

|
Monday, January 23, 2006
It’s the start of got a new week.. CNY is around the corner.. It’s a time for celebration.. I should be happy but yet,I’m too stressed to feel anything.. I remember my mum was nagging about CNY is coming when it’s only the end of Nov 05.. Then she goes:"NO TIME..!There’s lots of thing I havent do.." I thot:she’s just too tensed up,since she said it almost every year.. Probably she’s right this time.. This is only the three week of school.. But it feels like O-levels is just days away.. No time to enjoy.. No time to slack.. I started questioning myself again:"were you back because you wanted to come back..?are you sure that you can make it to the end..?" I’m doubtful.. Maybe I should have go into a course of my choice in ITE College.. I’m starting to regret it.. So regretful that I wanted to kill myself.. Why am I born into what I am..? Why are you always compared with your brother..? Why are you so lazy and taking things so easily..? Why would your father looked down at you as N(A) student..? Why are you afraid that your father but not the others might look down at you again if you got into ITE..? There’s too much why for me.. I’m losing my soul.. I cried.. At least a few times in a week.. I cried because I think I’m useless.. It’s the only way I can release whatever unhappiness and stress in me.. I quarrelled with my mother again.. I seems to be in the wrong everytime.. She’ll always protect her stand firmly even she knew that she might be wrong [maybe she didn’t even know].. She nagged,screamed and tried to whack me.. I had enough.. It’s alright if she wanna curse me.. Just don’t bother me with those strained relationships between my father and his relatives.. I would rather stab myself with a knife.. Better than wasting anymore resoures on me.. Don’t bother to console me or anything.. Wont help.. Because I know,no matter how much I said,I’ll pull it thro’.. But I’ll thank anyone who read my post up to this point of time.. May god bless you all.. =] ![]() Joanne |