

|
Friday, January 20, 2006
It’s TGIF..! Oh,of course,you guys will be thinking of going somewhere to take a short break during the weekend.. It’s not the case for me.. Lolx.. Sec 5 is really tough.. I can feel the gap between us & the express.. I do wonder whether I can still make it anot.. I recalled those days when I’m still 4A2.. I enjoyed schooling very much.. I didn’t even complete all my homework.. Everything changed.. I became a attentive girl in class.. I’ll make sure that I would understand every single thing which were taught in class.. I make sure I’ll do my homework.. I’ll plan time aside to do as much practices as possible.. I try not to doze off in class.. Can you feel the change in me..? Probably just abit.. But I felt it.. It’s been two weeks already.. It’s great that I’m still the ‘in-charge’ of my weak brain.. I’m able to suppress the stress I’m facing.. I just let it off by crying.. And it’s nothing to be shame about.. JUST CRY IT OUT..! Heehee.. ~Alittle more to share.. I’m rather frustated with the school’s management.. All sec 5s are banded into two classes for english by our N-levels results.. Good news was I’m in the Band I class[anyway,it’s nothing to be proud about..].. Bad news was Ms Chia was put to teach the Band II classes..! Damn it man..! I really miss her very much.. I missed her way of teaching and the practice papers she prepared for us.. Then I got Mrs Ravi as my english teacher.. In the past,I make sure that I’ll give her a hard time.. For no reason,I feel quite comfortable learning from her.. Probably I’ve learned how to accept changes quickly.. I don’t know.. Then maths.. I’ll always the one to say "huhx..what is this..???" I ‘invented’ lots of different ‘methods’ to solve algebraric equations.. And I’m always plotting my points at the wrong spot on graphs.. I simply had forgetten everything I learned during sec 4..!die liao.. How to survive..? That’s not all.. I’m stuck with a blank mind.. No inspiration and motivation to do D&T.. I have to hand in five problems with possible solution.. But now,I only have one in mind.. It’s a really BIG problem.. I don’t even know whether I should just work on it anot.. Sianx.. Mr Chua being really good.. He just say;"show it to me when you’re ready.." But he’ll make sure that I finish my project before I touch the others.. Lolx.. Cause he’ve been complaining to the whole world that I rather work on other’s project then mine.. =P that’s about it.. God bless us and thanks for the blessings..! =P ![]() Joanne |