

|
Friday, October 28, 2005
It’s a good Friday.. Weina,jas,elieen,joel & i went cycling this afternoon.. It was fun! I certainly believe my lords dotes me.. we feared a storm.. but it was very sunny when we just reach.. we thought a storm which lasted for 1 hrs plus[which happened the last night]might occure.. we were surprised! We went all the way into the park & finally reach the mainroad which leads to changi airport.. It was what we want to accomplish and we did it! I’m very gald that we can do it! But sadly,yangzi wasn’t with us this time.. Still,we had joel around.. And I really proud of him.. He never know how to cycle nor swim.. He just knew how to ride a bicycle two days ago & he’s doing rather well today.. Thought he fell off his bike quite often.. But he’s great.. I also think that he’s so much more luckier than me.. I remember I took a longer time to master it.. I didn’t had a whole afternoon to pratise like he does.. I’m sure that we went through the same thing we just learn how to cycle.. We were afraid to fall.. We knock into the bushes.. We knock onto cars.. Lolx.. The sky turned dark when we had some ice-cream halfway back to the bike kiosk..it rain & we were dreached..but I like that.. It was very cooling & smoothing when it was drizzling.. Then a heavy rain came pouring down.. Countless raindrops hit my face will bullets.. I realised that it was impossible for me to open my eyes.. We found a shelter & took a 10 mins break.. Thank god that the rain came & go very quickly.. We reach the kiosk at 6.50 & returned those bike & went to Parkway Parade for dinner.. Gota recommened a stall,Mee rebus at Treats[foodcourt at basement].. It’s big,delicious & hot & cheap! Gota try! Heehee.. I’ll end here.. Gota work at 8.30 tomorrow morning & I’m wear out.. My head is spinning too.. Lolx.. Nitex.. thank you my lords for giving me an enjoyable day!=] ![]() Joanne |