

|
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Work work work.. .. .. I’ve been talking about work very much recently.. I think I shall put it a stop first.. Or else I’ll gota have nothing to write in the future.. Heehee.. Hmmm.. But have to talk abit about this first.. Lolx.. I’m just too tired to work @ 8am.. Felt so restless.. I’m engergize after my breakfast with Yanrong,jas & wee peng during my break.. Thought I should have my break in the crew room.. But I don’t care.. Then HangTen opens.. They play TECHNO MUSIC early in the MORNING at 10AM lor.. Diaox.. Still we have no customer after they left.. We started DISCO DANCING! WOO!HIGH GIRL!! Anyway,something BIG & SHOCKING happened! Two ladies came & take away 10 EXTRA-VALUE MEALS!! With the coupons they use,they got 10 FREE ala carte items.. Omg..LARGE ORDERS!! It’s a total of $57.00!! Lolx.. Then customer came coming in.. Serve them til I almost drop.. I almost dehydrate.. My lips were so dry.. Lolx.. Did some house-keeping before I punch.. Which took me about 40mins.. It was Kat who told me to do so.. But she look rather shocked when she realise how long I took.. So I asked:am I slow? .. .. ..am I very slow?then,she said:maybe because I took some time out to serve customers,so it’s alright.. But I feel that she thinks I’m very slow.. But do you know that the Desert kiosk was dirty.. There was a layer of dust on top of the cash register.. Oh god.. Rather fusturted with the scheduler.. I said I cant work at night.. And I also said that I cant work on Sunday.. She still put me on schedule.. Lolx.. Anyway,I’m sorry for being the curprit who being careless in handling those survey forms.. I'm sorry.. I realise did it again.. I wrote a long post on my day at mcd.. This is a bad habit which will take me some time to change.. Lolx.. May my lords bless us.. ![]() Joanne |