Credits: Sonia.C


foreword
missyhappygolucky is a union of two blogs i previously owned, namely a-girl-like-joanne(March 2005- Feburary 2007) and part-of-joanne(March 2007- September 2007). instead of the continuation of the name sotong, missyhappygolucky is choosen because most of my friends think i used to behave like one. unfortunately, this attitude has disappear with time. i hope with the use of this name will allows it to return and be part of me again.

all posts are original entries. be warned that some of the entries might disgust you. i have to admit i feel extremely upset to know i have a childish past. (things are better later when i start using proper english) still, i managed to surpress my urge of editing them, so to present you the exact person i was.

THANK YOU for being interested to find out about my past.

dated: 29 July 2009

archives
March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 |

affiliate
sotongintehpeng

entries
Friday, October 21, 2005
First post after N-levels!

Today was a fun day!
Elieen,Weina,Yangzi,Jasmine & I went to East Coast..
We had a very HIGH & EXCITING bike race..
Whahaha..
We took 55 there..
We were almost lost lor..
Took the wrong bus..
Lolx..
Heng I called joel & found our way to Parkway Parade..
Went there to collect the S.H.E Xin Guang the single..
Cool right?
Lolx..
Not excatly but cycling was cool!
We cycled all the way in,towards the direction to Changi Airport..
That’s really crazy!though we didn’t reach all the way to the Airport..
Lolx..
We started at 2pm..
After cycling for around 45mins,Elieen,Yang Zi & Jasmine took a detour back to the bike shop to get a basket to put their bags..
Leaving behide Weina & I..
We went to the rock by the beach & sat down,waiting for their return..
The water there was much more clearer than the other in Singapore..!!
OMG!Shock of my life..
It completely change the impression I had for the image of Singapore’s water!!
Lolx..
We chatted a lot & enjoy the sea breeze but poor Elieen & gang were looking for us up & down..
Lolx..
Still,we met again..
Ate a bit & went to the beach..
Yangzi,Weina & I were digging a big hole to form a dunno what lah..
Then later the high tide came & Elieen’s socks & shoes & Weina’s pants got wet..
Lolx..
[Took a video & the forming of the hole..maybe I’ll put it here soon!]
Elieen sat down & hang her socks on a bench..
By then,it was 5plus..
We went back to the bike shop..
We were just alittle late..
But it was cheap you know!4 hours plus only at $6!!
Cheap right??!!??!!~
[took lots of photos,put it up on some other days..]
on the way
Then we went to Parkway Parade for dinner..
Jasmine,Yangzi & Weina had laska,Elieen had beef noodles while I had Mee Rebus..
It was hot & spicy..!
The others manage to finish all the food while I was struggling to eat..
Lolx..
Dunno why its damn hot lor..
[sorry my gods for wasting the food.. =,( ]
took 76 back home..
it was fast..!
that’s the end of the day le..

I rememebered that we were having N-levels exam two weeks ago..
Wow,time flies..
Seeing my O-levels friends working hard now,I felt alittle sad for them..
I’m enjoying my holidays but they are still studying..
Still..JIAYOU!!YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT DE!!
Let’s go celebrate Chirstmas after ur O!!
I’ll end my post here..nitey!

Joanne