

|
Saturday, July 23, 2005
How huh.. I’m so lost now.. Why am I feeling like that? Haix.. Maybe I’m very upset with some things.. Probably..MONEY! As said "money can affect a relationship between two person".. I totally agree to this point.. Many people around me know that I hold a job at McDonalds.. I earned quite an amount but I never spent them yet.. Wonder where is the $$? It’s in MY ACCOUNT but with MY MOTHER for her so-called ‘safe-keeping’.. I really don’t know what she did with the $$.. Probably she transfer them into another account so to earn some interest.. I cant be bother..as long as it’s safe.. BUT why she refused to give me the POSB card.. Many of my friends who works can spent their $$ when ever they like,why can’t I? I’m just like a normal teenager.. I want trust.. I need freedom.. Maybe the ability to buy stuffs that I desired,using my hard-earned $$.. Probably she thinks I cant be trusted with $$.. She may thinks I’ll spent every cent I earned.. I understand and know my limits.. I only have a simple request.. I would like to have the card..my $$.. Will she understand? Will she grant my wish? Bet she wont.. ![]() Joanne |