

|
Sunday, July 24, 2005
[listening to Joel’s mp3..Jia Gei Wo..] A day to pray,to thank..
Been to many temples today.. AMK,Toa Payoh,Bendemeer,Bencoolen and finally River Valley.. Wow!sounds all touring around Singapore..hor.. Yea.. A question pop out very suddenly when I was in one of the temple.. Erm,which temple has the greatest impression on me? I think it’s toa payoh e Shuang Lin Si.. Cause I considered Toa Payoh as my second home.. My mother would always bring me there to visit my 3rd uncle & auntie[they used to stay there together but my 3rd uncle & family moved to Bukit Batok years ago..] Then I & Joel would stay at my 3rd uncle’s flat and play with my cousins while my mother go over to my auntie store and help her out.. My 3rd auntie cook delicious meal too.. After they moved,we’ll go directly to my auntie’s house.. I remembered that my mother,Joel and I stayed at my auntie house for a month when I was primary four.. My mother just had an operation and my auntie asked my mother to stay over so she can take care of her for that one month.. My mother agreed and brought me & Joel there too.. Had a nice stay..i even help my auntie at her store.. It was fun..so I considered there as my first job.. Later when we grew up,we had little time to visit them.. Maybe once every Chinese new year to my 3rd uncle place.. A few months to my auntie place.. Whenever we meet.. We know.. Our bond is strong,always.. For a sudden,I really missed them..[sad-ed*] [heyhey,wanted to say more..but hor there’s too much of details..maybe I say alittle more later..] Next will be at AMK & Bencoolen.. There is a procedure we would always follow.. It’s very special.. Sad-ed..why sad-ed? I had more freedom now but I seldom go back to these places to thanks my gods.. Haix.. There’s special event which took place in the temple I visited at bendemeer.. The niang-niang there was doing a special praying procedure and she talked to the gods!! Omg..it’s so amazing..[thought I hardly understand what was the conversation about] The temple at River Valley was the last stop..[it was around 4pm bah..] The whole family was hungry by then.. Had a vegetarian meal there.. My father said it has no taste cause its all veggies.. But he’s wrong cause the food there were VERY TASTY! Never taste such good veg. food before! Very touched.. To my dearest gods,thanks for the great food! Visit my great-grandmother after that.. She’s feeling much better,very energetic.. Half of her body was paralyzed after she had a minor stoke.. Can understands that she’s feel very down and lonely.. Luckily she has a maid to accompany her.. Joel & I were shocked when we saw the maid.. She got her hair rebounded! God..i’m kind-o jealous.. Whahaha.. Ate at Jurong Point after the visit.. The food there were great! I was shocked when my father brought back at big plate of fish & chips.. And it only cost $5.50! The fillet taste very delicious too! I had curry rice in jap style.. Not bad too.. Had a dessert..Mango sunrise.. Nice nah.. So I would recommened you guys to go to Jurong point level 5 e kopitiam after shopping there! Had all long day..a nice family day! ![]() Joanne |